Fri, Mar 18|
The Beauty Society Indy
MARCH 13TH: CLASSIC LASH IN-PERSON TRAINING
We offer both group and private trainings. Group trainings have a maximum of 10 students and with multiple trainers on site, you will still get plenty of 1 on 1 attention and hands on help from each trainer.
Time & Location
Mar 18, 8:51 PM – 8:56 PM
The Beauty Society Indy, 886 IN-135, Greenwood, IN 46142, USA
About the Training
Community over competition is our motto. We are passionate about growing the industry in a safe manner by educating properly, creating a judgment-free classroom to help others succeed, and ensuring the safety of the lash artist and client.
We offer both group and private trainings. Group trainings have a maximum of 10 students and with multiple trainers on-site, you will still get plenty of 1 on 1 attention and hands-on help from each trainer.
All group trainings are taught by Sasha and Kelsey, and private trainings by Kelsey. Our curriculum has been developed by Sasha. This class takes our combined 10 years of lashing, several certifications, thousands of hours of practice/clients served, and puts it all together in a class that we only wish we had as our foundation!
AVAILABLE FLEXIBLE PRIVATE DATES EVERY MONTH. EMAIL US FOR AVAILABILITY!
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- full sets, fills, removals
- product knowledge (lash material/curl/length/diameter, types of tweezers, primer & remover...why & when?, different types of tape and gel pads, adhesive speed, humidity range, temperature range, life span, when to replace during service, how to store, & more)
- how to determine your client's desired look
- how to determine what will suit your client best
- contraindications, diseases & disorders
- natural lash health/client eye safety (natural lash growth cycle, damage vs. weakness, sizing for lash health, lash rehab, safety & sanitation)
- proper application (sizing, isolation, taping tricks, eye pad application tricks, removal methods, mapping, step by step)
- Spring/Fall Lash Shed
- consent forms
- what to expect, how to deal with difficult clients, how to get started (what to charge, how to get clients, etc)
- list of what you will need in addition to your starter kit to succeed & recommendations and links for what we use on our own clients!
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE?
- All day comprehensive training and hands on experience on live model (can bring own model or one can be provided) at The Beauty Society
- Starter kit with our favorite brands (enough products to do 15-20 clients) You will receive what we use on our own clients!
- Certificate of completion
- unlimited, ongoing lifetime support from trainers via phone/email
WHAT IS MY INVESTMENT?
- $950 TOTAL group trainings or $1,500 private one-on-one training.
- $200 nonrefundable deposit required to reserve your seat. (this goes towards your overall total)
- Remaining balance is due no later than 14 days before class date.
GROUP TRAINING DEPOSIT ONLY
All Day, 9AM - 5:30PM Remaining Balance = $750